1. Name: Bradley Mangan.
2. I’ve been training at CrossFit Jozi since: February 2015 was the end of my jump up.
3. I discovered CrossFit through: My boss, Mitchell Walker, who told me I was getting too fat.
4. The most significant change in my health since starting CrossFit has been: I’m a lot stronger, fitter and healthier. My mobility has improved greatly. Everything is just so much easier.
5. My biggest challenge in CrossFit is: Overhead squats.
6. What keeps you coming back? Everything and everyone. Pure determination to be stronger and fitter while striving for that godlike body fuels my fire.
7. If I could use one word to describe myself it would be: Amazing!!!
8. My favorite activity outside of CrossFit is: Spending time with my daughter really. Running around after her can get the heart rate up way high anyways.
9. My favorite place to eat in Jozi is: Oh, but there are so many, LOL! But The Carnivore has to be one of my favorites.
10. My proudest accomplishment at CrossFit Jozi is: Firstly, I have lost 30KG’s and 8% body fat, so far. And secondly, completing my first ever open.
11. My current goals are: Getting fitter. Trying to do more activities outside of CrossFit, loose even more body fat and getting some double-unders.
12. Tell us something we don’t know about you: I love the outdoors. I love sleds and also although I’ve never played it, I think I could play pro tennis. Lucky for the pros that I don’t, I’d kick their asses!